If you are a “hands-on” type of individual, someone who may have taken small engines, or machine shop in high school, who likes tinkering on their snowmobile or ATV on the weekend, then the Engineering Technology program of the Bemidji State University is perfect for you! Engineering Technology students learn more through hands-on training as opposed to theory alone. They spend an extensive amount of time in the College of Technology, Art & Design’s thirteen labs where they focus on analyzing, applying, implementing and improving products and technologies.
Entry Level Positions:
Product design, testing, product development, systems development, field engineering, technical operations, and quality control are all common positions for engineering technology graduates.
Difference between Engineering Technology and Engineering:
Engineering Technology deals with the same topics as engineering, but the knowledge is more applied, as opposed to theoretical knowledge. Engineering Technology focuses on algebra, trigonometry, applied calculus, and other courses that are more practical than theoretical in nature. Engineering programs require advanced-level math and calculus as well as theory-based science courses. Once they enter the workforce, engineering graduates typically spend their time planning, while Engineering Technology graduates spend their time making plans work.
- Applications Engineering Technology
- Field Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Quality Control Engineering Technology
- Research and Development Engineering Technology
- Safety Engineering Technology
- Technical Sales
- Material Testing Engineering Technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Physics
- Manufacturing Processes
- 2D Graphics And Laser Etching
- Engineering Technology Project
- Impact Of Technology, Art & Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
All international applications are processed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 1292 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Application fee of $20.00
- Application (online or paper) International Student Application
- Official transcript
- Proof of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- International Agreement Form
- Authorization to Release Student Information Form (if applicable to you)
- Financial documents
- A copy of passport ID Name Page
- Transfer verification form & a copy of your I-20 or DS 2019 if you are currently in the F or J status in the U.S.
International18416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9208 USD per semester during 48 months.
National7976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3988 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bemidji
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.