The Applied Management program of the Bemidji State University equips you with the knowledge needed to be successful in manufacturing, technology, health, building trades, and many other professional careers. The skills you learn in Applied Management will position you to lead in today’s global economy.
The program is designed specifically for individuals who possess a two-year technical degree and are interested in advancing their professional career. The program permits students to apply up to 30 technical degree credits as well as their liberal education credits to complete this degree in approximately 2 years.
With your two-year technical degree providing a focused foundation, students complete junior- and senior-level courses covering a broad range of technology and applied management concepts and applications. This breadth provides maximum flexibility for graduates to pursue diverse employment opportunities including but not limited to: Quality Control, Operations and Planning, Technical Sales, Product Development and Innovation, Project Management, Facility Management, Cost Estimator, Service Management, Health Care Technology Management, and Hospitality Management.
Our program is ideal if you want to:
- Advance your career
- Apply for a promotion, but lack the degree requirements
- Assume a management or leadership role with your employer
- Prepare yourself for new career opportunities
- Complete your bachelor’s degree
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Project Leader
- Quality control Manager
- Principles of Professional Development
- Project Management Methodology
- Leadership in a Team Environment
- Economic and Cost Analysis
- Operations Planning and Control
- Sustainability and Emerging Technologies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
All international applications are processed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Accounting View 1343 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
- Application fee of $20.00
- Application (online or paper) International Student Application
- Official transcript
- Proof of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- International Agreement Form
- Authorization to Release Student Information Form (if applicable to you)
- Financial documents
- A copy of passport ID Name Page
- Transfer verification form & a copy of your I-20 or DS 2019 if you are currently in the F or J status in the U.S.
International18416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9208 USD per semester during 48 months.
National7976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3988 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bemidji
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.