In the Music program of the Bemidji State University you may also pursue a Bachelor of Arts, which includes Performance and Pedagogy or will allow you to tailor your studies in areas such as Arts Management and Composition.
What Can You Do with a Music Degree?Many graduates choose to enter graduate school or pursue careers in related fields. Graduates of our programs include music professors at major universities, the Director for Public Relations for the Minnesota Orchestra, and the former Director of the Minnesota Opera Company. Recent BSU music graduates have won honors at national and international competitions, including the MTNA Collegiate Artist Competition.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music Theory and Musicianship
- Music Technology
- Conducting Fundamentals
- History and Literature of Music
- Piano Proficiency
- World Music: Western Hemisphere
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
All international applications are processed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesMusic Liberal Arts View 1028 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in United States
- Application fee of $20.00
- Application (online or paper) International Student Application
- Official transcript
- Proof of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- International Agreement Form
- Authorization to Release Student Information Form (if applicable to you)
- Financial documents
- A copy of passport ID Name Page
- Transfer verification form & a copy of your I-20 or DS 2019 if you are currently in the F or J status in the U.S.
International18416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9208 USD per semester during 48 months.
National7976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3988 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bemidji
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.