About the program
The Resource and Technology Management program at Troy University promotes discovery and exploration of knowledge and its applications to life-long success while seeking to:
- develop the professional skills and academic competencies of students in management, social sciences and physical/environmental sciences;
- prepare students for further graduate study or a professional career;
- encourage the creation and use of essential academic and operational resources for creative activities and research;
- assist students with professional skills needed in keeping with the University commitment to the global community; and
- promote the development of intellectual inquiry and the desire for lifelong learning.
- industrial production managers, overseeing the daily operations of manufacturing and related plants;
- resources managers, managing employees and assigning the right people to the right projects at the right times;
- natural sciences managers, supervising the work of scientists including
- chemists, physicists and biologists and directing activities related to research and development; and
- sales managers, directing an organization’s sales team.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Applied Science
- Society and Environment
- Introduction To Social Science Inquiry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management Natural Resource Management View 112 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United States
- Completed International Application
- Official copy of transcripts or results for education years 10-12 AND diploma. More information below.
- Financial support statement (original bank statement and sponsor letter). More information below.
- Passport identification page with machine readable code visible
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State325 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 325 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.