International Transportation and Trade at the SUNY Maritime College is a business program that gives you special insight into finance, logistics, economics and law through the lens of the global economy, and shipping and transportation industries.
As an ITT major, you will visit ports and company headquarters, and many of your professors are industry leaders. You will also have the chance to transfer seamlessly into the Master’s in International Transportation Management program through the fast-track program.
- The department offers a month-long study-abroad program, to either Europe or Asia.
- On the program, you will get an up-close and in-depth look at global trade, transportation and logistics; meet industry leaders; and gain insight into foreign cultures through visits to cultural sites.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses in the International Transportation and Trade program focus on accounting, economics, law, logistics, supply chains, risk management, operations and security.
- Offered by the Department of Global Business and Transportation, the program also offers a month-long summer study abroad program. In trips around Europe and Asia, you will gain special insight into some of the cultures of the world and international business practices and customs.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Transport Management View 570 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the application. Apply online using the SUNY Application or Common Application.
- All academic credentials must have an official seal, stamp or signature of a school or government official, and be submitted in the original language (if not in English, it must be accompanied by an exactly worded and certified translation). Upon receipt of your documents we may require further evaluation. All foreign academic transcripts must be evaluated by WES or a NACES approved evaluation service, and translated into English.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- 250 word essay or personal statement.
- Submit your English Proficiency test scores via an official score report for the TOEFL or SAT or ACT or IELTS. Please note that TOEFL and IELTS scores are not valid past two years.
International17527 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17527 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National18650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18650 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State13695 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13695 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.