Given the B.B.A. Business Administration program at Marymount University is housed within the School of Business and Technology (SBT), we’re able to offer students a unique blend of state-of-the-art, foundational business courses coupled with the opportunity to acquire a depth of knowledge in specific business or information technology (IT) disciplines.
For example, some students many choose to pursue a minor in Marketing or Finance (as well as many other classic business disciplines). However, with opportunities to explore and build upon the connections between business and technology, students have the option of earning a BBA degree with a minor in Cybersecurity or Data Science (and many other technology focused choices).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Financial Management
- Information Technology in the Global Age
- Business Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority deadline - 1 March
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 245 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
All applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- a completed application form with the nonrefundable application fee of $40
- the recommendation form completed by a high school counselor or other appropriate school official
- evidence of graduation or expected graduation from an accredited high school (Marymount will also consider on a case-by-case basis students who have participated in an approved home-school program)
- a high school transcript showing academic performance and a minimum of 15 high school credits in preparatory courses
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.