Washington, DC is a dynamic environment with so much to offer the aspiring communication and media professional — major newspapers, network news bureaus, interactive media outlets, public affairs and government relations agencies, think tanks, corporate public relations operations, and more.The daily happenings at the White House, Capitol Hill, the State Department, the Federal Reserve, government agencies, and multinational corporations fuel the buzz. For the media enthusiast, there’s always something new at the Newseum or the Smithsonian, too!
The Communication Program Also Features
- Special Events and Guest Speakers every semester, in-class, and campus-wide.
- Opportunities to collaborate with a faculty mentor to undertake scholarly research through Marymount’s DISCOVER program.
- The opportunity to publish your work in Marymount’s student-produced online newspaper, The Banner. Students can also apply for editorial and design leadership positions with The Banner.
- The opportunity to publish your academic writing in Marymount University’s magazine of student work, Magnificat.
- The opportunity to be inducted into the Communication honor society, Lambda Pi Eta.
- The opportunity for Marymount students to be selected for the Honors Program.
- Eligibility for funding to attend professional conferences and workshops through the University’s DISCOVER student travel grant program.
- The opportunity to present your academic research to the Marymount community at the Student Research Conference in April.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Media Communication
- Visual Communication & Design
- Public Speaking
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Contemporary Journalism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority deadline - 1 March
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Human Computer Interaction Digital Communication View 416 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
All applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- a completed application form with the nonrefundable application fee of $40
- the recommendation form completed by a high school counselor or other appropriate school official
- evidence of graduation or expected graduation from an accredited high school (Marymount will also consider on a case-by-case basis students who have participated in an approved home-school program)
- a high school transcript showing academic performance and a minimum of 15 high school credits in preparatory courses
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.