Psychology program at Marymount University fits you if you are interested in the field of Forensic and Legal Psychology and you have a strong academic profile. Marymount’s Forensic Scholars Program offers you an opportunity to secure your place in the university’s competitive Forensic and Legal Psychology program.
Students with a Psychology at Marymount University typically find employment in the areas of:
- advertising/media relations
- athletic training/coaching
- career counseling/college student services
- case management/social services
- government/nonprofit/market research
- health care administration/public health education
- probation/parole/community corrections
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Careers in Psychology
- Statistics for the Social Sciences
- Social Psychology
- Psychology of Gender
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority deadline - 1st March
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Counselling View 1484 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Official transcripts and translations in English
- Official Test Scores
- Demonstration of English Language Proficiency
- Average GPA of 3.26 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed application
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- One letter of recommendation is required; preferably from a school counselor or teacher
- One personal essay is required, the topic is your choice
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.