Mathematics and statistics at Cameron University are fundamental to a wide variety of fields and careers. Students who major or minor in mathematics have problem solving and logic skills that are highly desired by employers in industry and government.
- Students will demonstrate a conceptual understanding of algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus concepts.
- Students will apply major concepts from advanced algebra.
- Students will analyze ordinary differential equations.
- Students will construct mathematically rigorous and logically correct proofs.
- Students will formulate mathematical models that arise in real-world situations.
- Students will utilize technology as an effective tool in investigating, understanding, and applying mathematics.
- Students will analyze and solve problems through the application of concepts from algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus.
- College Geometry
- History of Mathematics
- Indep Study in Math
- Intermediate Algebra
- Abstract Algebra
- Survey of Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 2585 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Cameron University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Earn an ACT composite score of 20 or higher or a SAT score of 1020 or have an unweighted high school grade point average of 3.0 and rank in the top 50% of their class.
- A student receiving high school level instruction at home or from an unaccredited high school may be admitted provisionally if the following criteria are met:
- Earn an ACT composite score of 20 or higher or a SAT score of 1020 or higher.
- Provide a signed statement from the high school principal or counselor stating that the student will be eligible to satisfy high school graduation requirements (including curricular requirements for college admission) no later than the spring semester of the senior year.
- Provide a signed statement from parent(s) or legal guardian stating the student has permission to enroll concurrently.
International16647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 537 USD per credit during 48 months.
National16647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 537 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State6913 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 223 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Lawton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.