Students in our 3+2 preprofessional Engineering program at Baker University end their undergraduate years with two degrees, a bachelor in science from Baker and a degree from either the University of Kansas (KU) in Lawrence, Kansas; Washington University (Wash U) in Saint Louis, Missouri; or the University of Missouri at Kansas City (UMKC).
Our engineering 3+2 majors have gone on to the following careers:
- Product Designer
- Technical Consultant
- Operations Manager
- Computer Hardware Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Most engineering schools require students to choose a field of engineering in the first year of study. Not us.
- Learn about the different fields and take your time to find your passion.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 309 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evaluation of secondary school work. This can be completed by SpanTran the Evaluation Company or by another credential evaluator approved by the Office of Admissions.
- SAT or ACT test scores.
- Proof of English proficiency. Students can prove proficiency in several ways.
International30170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30170 USD per year during 48 months.
National30170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30170 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.