- Prepares graduates for the rapid pace of technological advancement and an increasingly global society by emphasizing managerial and technical skills and the ability to stay abreast in the dynamic field of business in today’s economy.
- The Business Administration at Alfred State College SUNY College of Technology is designed to allow students to enter as freshmen or to transfer in after earning their AAS or AS business degree.
- An accelerated three-year option exists for highly motivated and academically talented students.
- A laptop computer is required for students entering this degree program. Laptop specifications are available at www.alfredstate.edu/required-laptops.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate technical competence in domestic and global environments within the principle functional areas of business.
- Analyze business problems and devise solutions using critical thinking, decision-making processes, and decision-support tools.
- Formulate a strategic plan using effective teamwork while integrating the major functional areas of business and innovation.
- Evaluate software, technology, and information systems in regards to business operations.
- Identify comprehensive business issues and communicate findings and solutions.
- Identify the strategic management environment in relation to the current financial, legal, economic, and social environments.
- Analyze the role of ethics, government regulations, and legalities in management processes.
- Administrative services manager
- Business managers of artists/athletes
- Business operations specialist
- Financial analysts/managers/specialists
- General and operations managers
- Human resource specialist
- Loan counselors/officers
- Management analysts
- Marketing managers
- Sales managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 2130 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must possess a recognized high school diploma or its equivalent (please note that distance learning degrees/diplomas do not satisfy this requirement for New York State residents). Verification must be supplied to the Admissions Office. A score of 2700 or better on the TASC exam or a 2500 on the GED exam is needed for consideration.
- Applications are evaluated individually using a "holistic review" to make the best decision for both the applicant and the college. A variety of factors are considered (e.g., individual program requirements, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, strength of academic program, and extracurricular activities).
- To be considered for admission into programs taught on the Alfred campus, the recommended overall high school average is a 75. For programs taught in the School of Applied Technology (Wellsville campus), the recommended overall average is a 72.
International16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16980 USD per year during 48 months.
National16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16980 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.