Completion of the coursework in the management and organization minor allows the students in other disciplines to develop a business focus.
A student who has successfully completed the major in Economics from Spelman College will be able to:
- comprehend the fundamental concepts and theoretical principles of the discipline;
- identify the economic dimensions of societal problems by effectively using appropriate economic concepts and definitions;
- apply the analytical and theoretical framework of economics in the investigation of societal problems by exhibiting a comprehension of the economic method and its mode of inquiry;
- apply the analytical and theoretical framework of economics in the investigation of societal problems by exhibiting a comprehension of the economic decision making process and its underlying rationale;
- apply the analytical and theoretical framework of economics in the investigation of societal problems by exhibiting a comprehension of the necessity of relating economic theory to predictive and explanatory policy purposes;
- apply the mathematical and quantitative tools of analysis for both problem solving and analytical purposes;
- appreciate the role of economics in dealing with social problems traditionally examined by other social science disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Mathematical Economics
- Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Econometrics View 202 other Bachelors in Econometrics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application for admission through the Common Application
- Two teacher recommendations
- Official high school and/or college transcript(s); if not in English, an official translation is needed
- Official TOEFL score (non-native English-speaking students only)
- Non-refundable $40 application fee
- Copy of completed application for your files
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Affidavit of financial support (in U.S. dollars)
- Copy of passport with Visa and I-94 card
- School leaving certificate
International25942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12971 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12971 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.