Baldwin Wallace University’s Music Performance - Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion major is a rigorous program that combines comprehensive coursework with private lessons and extensive performance experiences.
It provides outstanding preparation for graduate studies and career opportunities.Small class sizes, individual attention and faculty mentoring are inherent to the program. BW’s faculty-student ratio is 7:1 for the Conservatory of Music.
Baldwin Wallace faculty are established professionals with real-world experience, impressive credentials and networking connections. They’re published composers, authors, musicians and researchers.
Among BW woodwind, brass and percussion faculty are members of the world-renowned Cleveland Orchestra, Cleveland Chamber Symphony, Akron and Canton Symphony Orchestras, and other professionals who have performed internationally with prestigious ensembles.
- Music educator
- Chamber musician
- Orchestral musician
- Music business executive
- Arts administrator
- Private teacher
- Concert soloist
- Church or theatre musician or director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rigorous coursework coupled with intensive and extensive practical experiences provide comprehensive learning.
- You’ll study music theory, history and literature, form and analysis, tonal harmony, Solfège and more. You’ll learn to apply critical thinking, creativity and technical skills to your work.
- Outside the classroom, you’ll take private lessons and participate in rehearsals and performances with a major ensemble, as well as other performance activities.
- The culmination of your studies is a full-length recital program held during your senior year.
- BW’s instrumental performance program offers an outstanding foundation for graduate school. It can be studied as a single major or companion field of study for a double major.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 2108 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Transcripts
- Secondary School Report Form
- Teacher Recommendation
- Complete the International Student Certification of Financial Support Form
International37380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37380 USD per year during 48 months.
National37380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37380 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Berea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.