Students in the Nursing program at Nebraska Wesleyan University will gain hands on experience with over 900 clinical hours completed upon graduation from the program.
- Students will further develop critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills through clinical and preceptorship experiences.
- Students will also train in a fully equipped skills lab. Access to a simulation lab will be included in the clinical coursework.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Professional Nursing Practice
- Health Assessment for Traditional BSN
- Mental Health
- Pathophysiology for Traditional BSN
- Global Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 586 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- High school transcript
- ACT/SAT scores
International35964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35964 USD per year during 48 months.
National35964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35964 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.