In the Marketing program of Johnson & Wales University you’ll explore marketing analysis, strategy and communications, international selling, consumer behavior, brand design and so much more. Our experienced faculty and business partners will also work with you to build your own customized career path for you to pursue what interests you most.
Explore even further by using your free electives for internships, studying abroad or joining our award-winning ADTEAM. You can also get some real-world experience with our Directed Experiential Education (DEE) projects, where students provide consultation for real companies to create new marketing campaigns.
When you graduate, you’ll be prepared for professional marketing positions in disciplines such as product development, digital marketing, sales management, consumer research, social media marketing, brand management and marketing analytics.
Some professions may require additional study, background checks, certifications, licenses, exams and/or experience as required qualifications for employment. Students are responsible for verifying that they can meet the employment requirements of potential employers.
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers
- Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, postsecondary
- Career and Technical Education Teachers
- Communications Teachers, postsecondary
- Marketing Managers
- Market Research Analysts
- Media and Communication Workers
- Writers and Authors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Communications
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Brand Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- International Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Early admission: November 1
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 858 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.