It has, just over the past few years, revolutionized the manner in which organizations function across all modern industries.
- This shift has created a talent gap for data analysts with the appropriate training and skill set.
- Miami Dade College's Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics addresses the growing demand for skilled professionals who can identify, analyze, interpret and present the volumes of data that are critical to the success of organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduates of the Data Analytics program will use machine learning, statistics, programming, and visualization tools to resolve complex business problems and make recommendations that effectively support tactical and strategic business objectives.
- The Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics meets the general bachelor's degree requirements for acceptance into most master's degree programs
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 249 other Bachelors in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Miami Dade College application
- Review updated admission criteria to determine if you are eligible to apply for The Honors College
- Submit The Honors College application
- Submit your current transcripts to The Honors College
International3896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15586 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National3896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15586 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.