Why choose Social Work?
- The Social Work program at the Fayetteville State University prepares students for generalist social work practice with a focus on issues concerning children, families, military, mental health, and substance abuse. Students learn to utilize ethical and evidence based practice in prevention, intervention, and research activities that promote human well being.
- The program also seeks to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and values needed to alleviate oppression, poverty, and discrimination in a multicultural society and the global community. Students matriculate in an environment that promotes diversity, and stimulates a desire for lifelong learning by bringing together faculty, field instructors, and social work professionals, for collaborative learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Social Work
- African-American History
- Human Behavior in the Social Work Environment II: Young Adulthood to Old
- Senior Seminar
- Social Welfare Policy II: Policy Analysis and Evaluation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work View 698 other Bachelors in Social Work in United States
- Undergraduate Application for Admission through CFNC.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official high school transcript.
- Official SAT/ACT scores - Waived for 2021.*
- 250 word personal statement that tells us who you are and why you want to attend FSU. (Required for some majors)
- A completed application for admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A course-by-course evaluation of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts.*
- Proof of Language Proficiency established by presenting one of the below scores (scores should not be more than 2 years old)
- A Certificate of Finances form.
International14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14590 USD per year during 48 months.
National14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14590 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State2982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2982 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fayetteville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.