Why Choose Finance?The Fayetteville State University's Finance Department offers: A B.S. in Banking and Finance: If you planning to attain a career in a banking firm, business sector, etc. , you should choose this degree. Based on your career goals, you will be taking courses geared towards:
- Business Administration
- Data Analytics
What Will You Learn?
As a Banking and Finance major, you will be taking a combination of both elective and required courses that will teach you to:
- Apply appropriate problem-solving methodologies to the analysis and solution of financial problems
- Explain the role of financial management in the business firm and in the public sector
- Explain the functioning of financial markets and the roles of financial institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Finance
- Business Software Applications
- Operations Management
- Money, Banking and Monetary Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Accounting View 1291 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
- Undergraduate Application for Admission through CFNC.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official high school transcript.
- Official SAT/ACT scores - Waived for 2021.*
- 250 word personal statement that tells us who you are and why you want to attend FSU. (Required for some majors)
- A completed application for admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A course-by-course evaluation of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts.*
- Proof of Language Proficiency established by presenting one of the below scores (scores should not be more than 2 years old)
- A Certificate of Finances form.
International14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14590 USD per year during 48 months.
National14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14590 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State2982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2982 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fayetteville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.