Yeshiva University’s Chemistry Club organizes numerous activities for chemistry majors, including seminars, lectures and field trips to academic and industrial research laboratories.
Chemistry is vital for students interested in medical and health-related careers, which are based on knowledge of the chemical sciences. It is also ideal for students interested in a broad, liberal arts education, with an emphasis on understanding the nature and interactions of the chemicals that make up the world.
The field of chemistry can lead to careers in research and teaching, medicine and health sciences, and industry and private service. The chemical and pharmaceutical industries provide opportunities for applied chemical research. Medicine and health-science fields emphasize the biologic aspects of advances in chemistry.
Public service-minded individuals with a solid science education may find their niche in environmental protection agencies, consumer advocacy groups, and government offices. In education, there is a nationwide shortage of elementary and high school science teachers.
Students interested in a career in chemical engineering may consider the combined engineering program with Columbia University School of Engineering and Applied Science. The Yeshiva Colleges Chemistry Club is affiliated with the American Chemical Society and organizes numerous activities for chemistry majors, including seminars, lectures, and field trips to academic and industrial research laboratories.
The mission of the undergraduate Chemistry program is to prepare students for entry into graduate and professional programs and to become active and engaged members of the chemical scientific community, by providing students with traditional chemical education integrated with modern research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Science of Chemistry: Global Issues
- Honors: General Chemistry
- General Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Genetics View 1803 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Completed Application
- $65 Application Fee: Payment can be processed in the personal application portal.
- Resume/Extracurricular Activity List: Please upload a resume or extracurricular activity list that details your extracurricular involvement, internships and work experience at school and in your community.
- Standardized Exams: SAT/ACT: The SAT I or ACT is required for any international students applying to the Honors Programs. Yeshiva University does not require the writing section on the SAT or ACT.
- English Proficiency Exams
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with a YU Admissions Officer
International43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.