In addition to covering fundamentals of Computer Science theory and practice, the department strives to help students maximize their portfolios of significant coding projects, via course requirements and through extracurricular activities such as hackathons and internships.
Yeshiva University's Computer Science program is ideally situated near the heart of Manhattan’s “Silicon Alley”, convenient to recruiters from major financial and tech employers. Stern Computer Science students have recently been sought and hired by employers such as Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, and Google.
The department also offers the Professor Thomas Otway Memorial Scholarship for Computer Science majors, established in memory of the beloved Professor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computer Science and Programming
- Data Structures
- Discrete Structures
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 1703 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Completed Application
- $65 Application Fee: Payment can be processed in the personal application portal.
- Resume/Extracurricular Activity List: Please upload a resume or extracurricular activity list that details your extracurricular involvement, internships and work experience at school and in your community.
- Standardized Exams: SAT/ACT: The SAT I or ACT is required for any international students applying to the Honors Programs. Yeshiva University does not require the writing section on the SAT or ACT.
- English Proficiency Exams
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with a YU Admissions Officer
International43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.