You will possess the knowledge and skills to lead the way in helping your region, your state, and your country prepare and recover from major events. You will have the degree to propel your career forward.
Top Three Reasons to Choose JSU Emergency Management
An Accredited Program Taught by Experienced Staff
What sets Jacksonville State University’s Emergency Management program apart is its distinguished faculty with extensive experience in the field and the classroom, an excellent reputation in academics, and a full complement of required courses and electives from an accredited university.
Comprehensive Degree Options
The JSU program produces graduates at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate level, making JSU an excellent choice for individuals wanting to advance their education and careers in emergency management fields. More than 1200 students have graduated from one of these Emergency Management degree programs.
Convenient Online Courses for Working Professionals
The JSU Emergency Management programs are comprised of online courses that take place in virtual classrooms, meaning students may complete their coursework at the time and place of their choosing so long as they meet deadlines for assignments and exams. Although the degrees can be earned online, students are still earning a degree in an accredited program.
- Disaster Mitigation & Preparedness
- Populations at Risk
- Disaster Response & Recovery
- Research in Disasters & Emergency Management
- Understanding Terrorism: Characteristics and Perspectives
- Hazardous Materials in Emergency Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Policy Emergency & Disaster Management Terrorism & Security View 142 other Bachelors in Terrorism & Security in United States
- There is a $35 non-refundable fee that must be paid by credit card when you submit this application.
- Complete the application for admission online.
- Submit all required documents for your admission type
- Application form and Application Fee $35.00.
- High school GPA of 2.0/4.0 (US grading scale).
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of financial document (financial statement and letter) stating a balance of at least $33,500.
- If credentials are in a language other than English they must be translated by the institution itself or approved translation services.
- At least one standardized test score such as ACT/SAT/ TOEFL/ IELTS/iTEP/PTE/Duolingo.
- Proof of English Proficiency. (In addition to TOEFL/IELTS/iTEP/PTE/Duolingo, the ACT/SAT can satisfy proof of english proficiency requirement)
International19440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 648 USD per credit during 48 months.
National19440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 648 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State9720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 324 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.