Requirements for Mathematics Major
Twenty semester credit hours is required in mathematics courses numbered 260 or above.
Students who major in the Mathematics program of The University of Tampa may use appropriate mathematics courses required in the major to satisfy the requirements of the general curriculum distribution.
Topics of Study
- visual basic
- higher mathematics
- differential equations
- discrete math
- linear algebra
- probability and mathematics statistics
- Programming with Mathematical Applications
- Higher Mathematics
- Differential Equations
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis until the class is full. Applying early is encouraged.
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Statistics View 825 other Bachelors in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Tampa and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts of all secondary school coursework and grades translated in English.
- Essay written in English.
- A recommendation written by a counselor, teacher or headmaster.
- English language proficiency scores.
- International students also must furnish proof of available funds to cover their first year of study (including miscellaneous expenses) and each subsequent year.
- Upon admission to the University and satisfactory completion of the financial statement, an I-20 form will be sent to applicants from UT’s admissions office.
International30036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30036 USD per year during 48 months.
National30036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30036 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tampa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.