At Simulation and Game Design programme of University of Baltimore, you'll study:
- applied game design theory
- the fundamentals of computer programming
- 3-D modeling and animation
- usability design
- the application of simulation to education and other nonentertainment fields
- design of multiplayer games.
The coursework can help prepare you for graduate study or a career in information technology and computer science, as well as business and visual design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Graphics for Game Design
- Game Scripting
- 3D Graphics
- Game Concept and Design
- Designing for Humans
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia View 154 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- an application for admission and $35 nonrefundable application fee
- an essay/personal statement
- an official high-school transcript
- your official standardized test scores * (SAT code=5810; ACT code=1744).
- A resume, list of extracurricular activities and/or letters of recommendation are optional. A second essay may be requested.
International19374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9687 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9687 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3507 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.