At Nuclear Medicine Technology from University of Wisconsin La Crosse you will gain the ability to characterize and quantify physiologic function that makes nuclear medicine different from an X-ray. As radiopharmaceuticals become more sophisticated, it is becoming possible to see inside of human beings at the cellular and even at the molecular level.
- Health Physicist
- Hospital Training Director
- Laboratory Administrator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Radiation Biology
- Organic Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
- Cross-Sectional Anatomy
- Medical Ethics and Health Administration
- Research Writing in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Applied Research Writing in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Biotechnology View 193 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
- UW System application for admission
- Nonrefundable application fee
- ACT or SAT scores (optional) (ACT code: 4672, SAT code: 1914)
- Letters of recommendation (maximum of 2) (optional)
- Academic Records: Official, certified, or attested transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended. Documents issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- English Language Proficiency
- Proof of Funding
- Passport Copy
International18101 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18101 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National18130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18130 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State9310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9310 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.