The International Business program of The University of Tampa also provides an interdisciplinary global perspective, including language proficiency, cultural awareness and a study abroad experience. Students choose from seven international business majors, including accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, management, marketing or management information systems.
More than ever, advancements in technology, the reduction of trade barriers, and the emergence of growing economies in Brazil, India and China, among others, are influencing business transactions. They are also factors that increase the value of an international business degree.
Topics of Study
- Global business challenges in accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, public relations, production and logistics.
- Societal, economic, geographic, historical, legal, regulatory, and political factors influencing international business, trade and investment.
- Strategies for entering foreign markets including exporting, licensing, strategic alliances and direct foreign investment.
- Management of cultural differences and organization of international negotiations.
- Ethical decision-making in a global context.
- International capital markets and financial, political and economic international risks.
- How culture, infrastructure, government, and consumer characteristics affect international marketing.
- Analysis of global industries and competitors.
UT encourages students to recognize global career options in various disciplines and industries. International business majors often pursue careers in multinational firms and small independent companies with international activities or government agencies. Graduates can also engage in banking prospects such as corporate lending and international investment work.
- Cost Accounting
- Global Organizational Behavior
- International Business
- New Venture Finance
- International Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis until the class is full. Applying early is encouraged.
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting International Business View 1411 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Tampa and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts of all secondary school coursework and grades translated in English.
- Essay written in English.
- A recommendation written by a counselor, teacher or headmaster.
- English language proficiency scores.
- International students also must furnish proof of available funds to cover their first year of study (including miscellaneous expenses) and each subsequent year.
- Upon admission to the University and satisfactory completion of the financial statement, an I-20 form will be sent to applicants from UT’s admissions office.
International30036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30036 USD per year during 48 months.
National30036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30036 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tampa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.