All BSN Nursing courses from the University of Oklahoma are upper division and applicants must complete the 67 academic credit hours of prerequisite course work before enrollment in the first year of the nursing program.
The nursing curriculum consists of 60 semester hours of sequenced courses incorporating theoretical (in class and online) and clinical content. Graduates of the program receive a BSN degree and are eligible to sit for the state examination for licensure as a registered nurse.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Clinical Nursing
- Human Experience in Health & Common Illness
- Health Assessment
- Introduction to Professional Nursing
- Pharmacology in Nursing
- Human Experience in Acute & Chronic Illness
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 586 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A grade of "C" or better in all prerequisite courses.
- Credit hour transfer requirements must be met for each prerequisite course.
- The University of Oklahoma is on a semester credit-hour system. Students completing coursework at an institution on a quarter credit-hour system are advised coursework will transfer based on a 0.67 transfer rate.
- For example: a 3 credit-hour course on the quarter credit-hours system will transfer as 2.01 semester credit-hours and will not meet the transfer credit hour requirement for most prerequisite courses. Please contact an academic advisor for further advisement.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 24 months.
National27727 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27727 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12346 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.