- The Marketing academic program in marketing prepares undergraduate students for entry-level positions in marketing. Marketing courses prepare students for rewarding careers in advertising, sales, event marketing, retailing, customer relationship management, brand/service management, e-commerce, consulting and market research. Several of our graduates have interned with or work for Fortune 500 companies. Our courses are constantly updated so that students who may be interested in pursuing graduate studies absorb the necessary knowledge, problem-solving skills, competencies, willingness to take risks and professional values to adapt and compete with their peers. The students at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore have competed in national and regional competitions such as the Federal Reserve Challenge, Students in Free Enterprise and the American Marketing Association with distinction.
- Marketing students are encouraged to join one or more student organizations. Students take leadership roles in such organizations as Marketing Hawks: our American Marketing Association (AMA) Collegiate Chapter, SIMPLY SIFE Inc: our Students in Free Enterprise club, National Association of Black Accountants (NABA), National Students Business League (NSBL), Sports Marketing Association and the Student Advisory Board (SAB).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Retail Management
- Advertising Management
- Consumer Behavior and Theory
- Purchasing Management
- Marketing Research
- International Marketing
- Independent Study in Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 341 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.