Signature components of the Theatre Program include Theatre Scholarships for incoming freshman, Theatre minor, English major with Theatre concentration, Summer Pre-College Theatre Institute for high school students and Marist College Club of Theatre Arts (MCCTA).
The English - Theatre programme from Marist College includes the aforementioned English major with a concentration in Theatre, Theatre minor, Theatre Scholarships, Summer Pre-College Theatre Institute, as well as theatre internships, Annual Theatre Hall of Fame & Alumni Reunion, and a varied season of performing/production opportunities. A host of theatre courses are offered each year, including Acting, Stagecraft, Directing and Playwriting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- On and off-campus internships for credit are available in theatre. On-campus academic-year internships include theatre administration (publicity, management, producing) and technical theatre/design.
- Previous off-campus internship placements include NYC’s Roundabout Theatre Company, Playwrights Horizon, Sesame Street Workshop, Good Morning America, and MTV/VH-1, as well as the producing organizations of such Broadway shows as Hairspray, The Producers, Wicked, and Fiddler on the Roof. Students may choose from technical, administrative, or acting internships.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesLanguages Literature Theatre & Dance View 1235 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print), Common Application, or Coalition Application.
Secondary school transcript(s)
SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
Two Letters of Recommendation: one from a counselor and the other from a teacher
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.