We want our students in Psychology to do Psychology, not just read about it. While you build a scientifically rigorous foundation in the discipline at Lewis and Clark College, you will also design studies, analyze and interpret data, communicate your findings, and have the opportunity to apply these skills in real-world settings.
We believe this active, engaged approach to learning is the best possible preparation for your life after Lewis & Clark, both as a professional and a scientifically literate citizen.
- a strong, scientifically rigorous foundation in the primary areas of psychology;
- exposure to each area’s applications;
- competence in evaluating, conducting, and presenting psychological research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology Methodology
- Developmental Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Thinking, Memory, and Problem Solving
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 1463 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation completed by a teacher who has taught you in an academic course (English, mathematics, science, foreign language, history, or social studies) in 10th-12th grade
- Personal essay/statement
- Leadership, community service and work experience, and extracurricular involvements
- Expressed interest in the college or personal interview (interviews are recommended, but not required)
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted. Please see our Test-Optional Policy.
International54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.