Political Science at Lewis and Clark College is small department with significant student-faculty interaction. Unlike other colleges, international affairs is a separate department at LC, allowing our political science department to specialize in the study of American politics, comparative politics, public law, and political theory.
We pride ourselves on being a rigorous but supporting environment in which you can investigate questions such as: How do democracies become authoritarian regimes? How does religiosity mediate political belief? Is there a constitutional right to privacy? What are the moral responsibilities of citizens in a democracy? How can we best understand and construct public policy?
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comparative Politics
- American Politics
- Constitutional Law
- Civil Liberties
- Western Political Thought: Plato to Machiavelli
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy Political Science View 1088 other Masters in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation completed by a teacher who has taught you in an academic course (English, mathematics, science, foreign language, history, or social studies) in 10th-12th grade
- Personal essay/statement
- Leadership, community service and work experience, and extracurricular involvements
- Expressed interest in the college or personal interview (interviews are recommended, but not required)
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted. Please see our Test-Optional Policy.
International54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.