Physics is the inquiry into the structure and organization of the universe the study of forces and matter, of motion, of cause and effect, and of the intrinsic properties of space and time. From the structure of the atomic nucleus, to the fundamental processes taking place in living cells, to the large-scale structure and evolution of the whole universe, the realm of physics is well-traveled, yet every path leads to uncharted territory.
Our facilities include well-equipped laboratories; a machine shop; a research astronomical observatory; remote observing laboratory for studying the galactic interstellar medium; an electrical instrumentation lab; and research labs for astrophysics, spectroscopy, and biophysics. In Advanced Lab, students pursue projects of their own design.
Graduates with a major in Physics from Lewis and Clark College will be able to:
- Demonstrate a rigorous understanding of the core theories and principles of physics, which include mechanics, electromagnetism, thermodynamics, and quantum mechanics.
- Apply critical reasoning skills to model and solve physics related problems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data.
- Communicate scientific information in oral, written, and graphical formats.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physics: Motion
- Physics: Waves and Matter
- Physics: Electromagnetism
- Physics: Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics
- Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Electronics & Embedded Technology View 174 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation completed by a teacher who has taught you in an academic course (English, mathematics, science, foreign language, history, or social studies) in 10th-12th grade
- Personal essay/statement
- Leadership, community service and work experience, and extracurricular involvements
- Expressed interest in the college or personal interview (interviews are recommended, but not required)
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted. Please see our Test-Optional Policy.
International54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.