The department offers two majors: studio art and Art History. Students are not permitted to double-major in studio art and Art History at Lewis and Clark College, because there is significant overlap in courses required for each major.
FeaturesTo allow for the planning required in the junior and senior years of the studio art major, students must declare the major and select a faculty advisor by the end of their sophomore year. Studio art majors must present examples of their work for review to the entire department faculty at the end of the sophomore year or the beginning of the junior year.
Before beginning work on the required senior project, studio art majors must complete at least two semesters of work in their chosen medium.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Early East Asian Art
- History of Buddhist Art
- Pre-Columbian Art
- Historical Materials
- Philosophy of Art and Beauty
- Visual Anthropology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArt History Liberal Arts View 838 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation completed by a teacher who has taught you in an academic course (English, mathematics, science, foreign language, history, or social studies) in 10th-12th grade
- Personal essay/statement
- Leadership, community service and work experience, and extracurricular involvements
- Expressed interest in the college or personal interview (interviews are recommended, but not required)
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted. Please see our Test-Optional Policy.
International54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.