Upon completion of the Philosophy Program at the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, graduates will be able and disposed to:
- Reflecting on their own most basic assumptions.
- Consider a variety of perspectives on a topic.
- Becoming an active member of a community of learners.
- Write in a literate, clear, and interesting manner.
- Read actively and fruitfully various sorts of philosophical texts.
- Understand and apply the formal structures of sound reasoning and good argumentation.
- Engage in respectful and productive conversation and collaborative thinking.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Ideas
- Either Logic
- Philosophy of Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics View 969 other Bachelors in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- Personal Statement/Essay (250 - 500 words)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Official secondary school transcript and/or college transcripts formally evaluated course by course. The following organizations provide a course by course evaluation: CED
International18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 48 months.
National9563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9563 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for North Adams
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.