The department at Gettysburg College offers courses in four of the subfields of Political Science: political theory (the history of political thought and normative theory); American government (institutions, political processes and political behavior); international relations(interstate behavior, international organizations international political economy, and transnational actors); and comparative politics (institutions, political processes of other states, political and economic development).
- The department uses both normative and empirical methodologies to examine political issues in all of the subfields, and a principal goal of the department is to teach students how to think analytically, write clearly and persuasively, and be inquisitive and imaginative as they contend with these issues.
- Topics in American Government
- Topics in Political Theory
- Topics in International Politics
- Topics in Comparative Politics
- Women, War, and Peace
- Methods of Political Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy Political Science View 1410 other Bachelors in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form: Gettysburg College uses the Common Application, and students are strongly encouraged to submit their application online.
- Official secondary school records.
- Teacher recommendation.
- Counselor recommendation.
- Official SAT I or ACT scores: Official scores should be sent to the College. The institutional codes for Gettysburg College are 2275 (SAT) and 3580 (ACT).
- English language proficiency testing.
- International Student financial statement.
- Financial aid application for International Students.
- Interviews: While interviews are not required, Gettysburg College does value the opportunity to learn more about you beyond your application.
- Passport information.
International61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
National61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Gettysburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.