This interdisciplinary program studies development from infancy, childhood, and adolescence to adulthood. Psychology and Human Development core and elective courses, from the Hellenic College Holy Cross, prepare students for fields in human services.
With your knowledge of human behavior, you can help people cope, grow, and thrive to help meet the mental health needs of society. You can help children with disabilities find new ways of learning, or counsel a couple about their genetics and what it means for their future. You can even research workplace behavior to help companies find new avenues of productivity. All this can be achieved, while also cultivating your Orthodox Faith at Hellenic College.
- Graduates pursue a wide variety of different careers and graduate programs. Graduates often pursue vocations working with children, youth, and adults in human, social and government agencies.
- A degree in Psychology and Human Development leads to post-graduate study in such fields as psychology, pastoral care, sociology, education, academia, and various health fields.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- General Psychology
- Child Development
- Adolescent Development
- Adulthood and Aging
- Theories of Personality
- Abnormal Psychology
- Spiritual Discernment and Differential Diagnosis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Genetics View 343 other Bachelors in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application or Common Application
- Personal essay (or a graded writing sample)
- Interview with Admissions Office
- Official copy of all transcripts (all high schools and colleges attended; include school academic profile if possible.)
- Evaluation from one academic source (guidance counselor or teacher/professor)—two or three recommendation letters preferred
- ACT or SAT scores (optional)
International21940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21940 USD per year during 48 months.
National21940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21940 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Brookline
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.