As professional History graduates, we in the Wheaton College History Department:
- identify and explain continuities and change in societies over time.
- create narratives based on evidence that we have uncovered and analyzed.
- help students develop a nuanced understanding of human relations that is essential to active and effective citizenship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Africans on Africa: A Survey
- Early Islamic Societies
- The Modern Middle East
- Ancient Western History
- History of Europe to 1000 CE
- History of Europe, 1000-1700 CE
- History of Europe since 1700 CE
- European Military History
- History of Russia
- German History: 1648-Present
- Popular Religion and Devotion in the Middle Ages
- Medieval Flesh: Controversies in Religion, Sexuality and Race
- Renaissance, Reformation and Revolution: Europe 1350-1650
- European Imperialism, 1757-1939
- Europe 1914-1945
- Late Antiquity: Transformation and Migration
- Sex, Gender and the Body in the Medieval World
- North American Colonial History
- America: The New Nation, 1776-1836
- America: The Nation Divided, 1836-1876
- Industry and Empire: The United States, 1876-1914
- America Between the Wars: 1914-1945
- Modern America: 1945 to the Present
- American Indian Histories
- African American History to 1877
- African American History: 1877 to the Present
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 589 other Masters in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Application
- Send Us Your Test Scores
- Submit Your School Records
- Submit Financial Documentation
- Learn about Scholarships
International39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39100 USD per year during 48 months.
National39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Norton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.