Led by a highly regarded faculty and delivered in a world-class technical and engineering environment, our innovative curriculum encompasses finance, marketing, operations, organizational behavior, economics and business law. Students can further differentiate themselves by choosing from two elective tracks: project management or entrepreneurship.
Whether you are eager to work in production management or product development, envision a career path in sales or marketing, or wish to start your own business or pursue an advanced degree, the Bachelor of Science in Business Management program at Wentworth Institute of Technology gives you a competitive edge.
Top 5 Reasons to Major in Business Management at Wentworth
- Our career-oriented faculty challenge students to think beyond the classroom and begin preparing to enter the workforce from the moment they begin their program of study.
- We continually examine and adjust our professionally aligned curriculum so it matches the constantly evolving demands of the modern workplace.
- For individuals who are comfortable with a high level of responsibility and have the ability to multitask, the industry provides numerous challenging, interactive career paths in virtually every spectrum.
- Experience with project-based activities during all four years of study ensures that our students keep up with the pace of change, innovate accordingly and are able to thrive in today’s project-driven work environment.
- Small class sizes and extensive group work help build a strong connection among Wentworth students. These networks lead to strong relationships and future employment opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computers and Business Applications
- College Mathematics
- English Sequence
- Decision Analysis for Business
- Integrative Financial Accounting
- Lab Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2156 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- $50 application fee
- Written Personal Statement
- A Copy of Your Passport
- Optional – SAT and/or ACT Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts of Secondary Education
- English Proficiency
- Declaration and Certification of Finances: International applicants must complete the Financial Information Form and document their ability to meet all educational and personal expenses. (Form I-20)
- Declaration and Certification of Finances (required if you will need an immigration document from Wentworth): Students must provide proof of funding for at least the equivalent to USD $65,190 for residential students and USD $66,518 for commuter students. The U.S. Consulate will require the same documentation, we suggest you obtain two (2) original letters, one for your records and one for us. We will not accept photocopies or faxes of financial documentation.
International32850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1095 USD per credit during 48 months.
National32850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1095 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.