With Managerial Accounting from Cambridge College students will be well prepared to work in this exciting and growing field, with both the knowledge and application-based training to make important institutional decisions based on sound financial principles.
- Corporate controller
- Accounting manager
- Financial analyst
- Budget analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Introduction to Statistics
- Business Ethics
- Performance Management
- Corporate Finance and Investments
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Cost Management and Internal Controls
- Internal and External Auditing
- Decision Analysis and Risk Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategic Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S. prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 1357 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official demonstration of English language proficiency
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- International transcripts, evaluated by an accepted evaluation service
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20
- Personal Statement:
- Letter of reference
- High school transcript (original) showing graduation or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED)/ HiSET certificate.
- or Affidavit attesting to the completion of a high school program in a homeschool setting approved under state law,
- or Enrollment in an “eligible career pathway program”
- or Passing scores on an approved ability-to-benefit test in a single test administration
- or 9 credit hours of Cambridge College course work, applicable toward an undergraduate degree or certificate, completed with grades of B or better.
- or 24 or more credits earned from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university.
International449 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 48 months.
National449 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.