Human Services from Cambridge College is guided by systemic and holistic thinking—along with an appreciation of research and how it informs practice. Graduates will be prepared to work effectively with people across a variety of settings using a unique strengths-based and culturally relevant approach. Our goal is to be an integral part of the change that needs to happen to create a more just and equitable society.
Our graduates have gone on to work and lead in a variety of settings—working with adolescents in residential programs, with the elderly in nursing homes, in community health centers, as program directors, as case managers, and as outreach workers. They also work in prevention and in treatment, in after-school programs, and criminal justice programs.
Graduates of the bachelor’s program are also well positioned to enter graduate studies in human services, psychology, counseling, social work, and related fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Literacy
- Social Justice
- Domestic Violence: Risks, Trends, Resources
- Human Services
- Case Management for Human Services
- The Art of Advocacy, Skills for Policy and Service Delivery
- Understanding Family & Community Systems
- Community Building Principles & Strategies
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Human Services
- Family Life Cycle
- Addictions: Theory and Practice
- Strategies for Change
- Principles of Supervision
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S. prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesSocial Work Legal Studies Health Management View 690 other Bachelors in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official demonstration of English language proficiency
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- International transcripts, evaluated by an accepted evaluation service
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20
- Personal Statement:
- Letter of reference
- High school transcript (original) showing graduation or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED)/ HiSET certificate.
- or Affidavit attesting to the completion of a high school program in a homeschool setting approved under state law,
- or Enrollment in an “eligible career pathway program”
- or Passing scores on an approved ability-to-benefit test in a single test administration
- or 9 credit hours of Cambridge College course work, applicable toward an undergraduate degree or certificate, completed with grades of B or better.
- or 24 or more credits earned from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university.
International13470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 48 months.
National13470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.