Music from Westfield State University is a rigorous program with high expectations and even higher satisfaction where emphasis is on applied skills with many performance opportunities in solo, chamber and larger ensembles.
Our graduates are currently employed in these careers:
- Teachers in public and private schools
- Professional performers
- Music Directors
- Entertainment (Cruise ships, Disney)
- College Professors
- Military Bands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lyric Diction
- Applied Music
- Music Theory
- Sight Singing and Ear Training
- Piano Class
- Music History
- Basic Conducting
- Music in the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Music in the Baroque and Classical Eras
- Music in the Romantic Era
- Music in the Twentieth Century
- American Music
- Jazz Musicology Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 2255 other Bachelors in Music in United States
- Application and fee
- Official high school transcript(s)
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- College Essay (optional)
- Letters of Recommendation (optional)
- GPA of 3.0+
- English Proficiency
- Certification of Finances Form
- Photocopy of the applicant’s current passport
International7050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7050 USD per year during 48 months.
National7050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7050 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 970 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.