About the Program
In the Marketing Communication program of Emerson College, you learn to research how consumers make decisions, how voters evaluate candidates, and what factors move the minds of a whole generation. You figure out how to develop vibrant brands and advertising that has emotional punch. You sharpen your writing and presenting skills—so that you can express your vision and help others see and feel it too. And you immerse yourself in real-world work through internships, student-run marketing groups, and entrepreneurship competitions.
Our graduates can solve marketing problems wherever they have a passion to make their mark—in entertainment or sports, natural or virtual worlds, physical sciences or the arts, a social cause or a cultural trend.
As a marketing communication professional with an Emerson degree, you will be able to influence stakeholders and build organizations—all while applying your academic and real-world experiences to issues you care about.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Communication, Media & Society
- Marketing & Marketing Communication
- Understanding Consumers
- Messages, Media & Channels
- Brands, Organizations & Strategies
- Online Behavior & Web Analytics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 978 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts are required from each secondary school attended and should include courses taken and grades received in years.
- A School Report must be completed by your secondary school counselor or another school official, and must be submitted along with an official, signed transcript from your high school.
- The secondary school counselor evaluation should accompany the high school transcript and School Report.
- A minimum of one official teacher evaluation from someone who has taught you in an academic subject.
- We ask that all applicants submit first marking period (first quarter, midterm, first trimester) or mid-year (second quarter, first semester, second trimester) grades when they become available.
- Testing and English Language Proficiency Requirement.
- SAT or ACT Scores.
International50240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25120 USD per semester during 48 months.
National50240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25120 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.