About the Program
Before the film gets greenlit, the tour starts, the curtain goes up, or the board votes to break ground, there are scores of people who have nurtured, shaped, and developed the ideas that started it all. Emerson’s Business of Creative Enterprises (BCE) major is for those people – the creatives with a prowess for business; the business minds with a passion for the art.
The Business of Creative Enterprises program of Emerson College is among the first of its kind in the nation. With us, you will train to join the ranks of executives, managers, thought leaders, and innovators shaping the world and how we all move in it. You will study finance, aesthetics, economics, collaboration, marketing, and more – both in the classroom and in the field – alongside students, faculty, and staff who share your passion.
Our students learn to develop strategies and programs, identify cultural trends, tap into new markets, analyze financial statements, and assess risk. They become experts at determining community impact and managing the balance between the art and the business, as well as the politics and the bottom line.
The creative industry is one of the largest segments of the domestic and global economy, and it is growing and moving at the speed of light. Companies that could not be imagined a decade ago have transformed from disruptors to industry titans. In the BCE program, we teach you the art of business so that you graduate with the versatility to become a leader in this rapidly changing industry, and beyond.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses offered:
- Creative Economy
- Creative Collaboration Seminar
- Business Fundamentals for the Creative Enterprise
- Developing an Aesthetic Sensibility through Creative and Critical Thinking
- Marketing the Creative Enterprise
- Strategic Management & Analytical Decision Making
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2085 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts are required from each secondary school attended and should include courses taken and grades received in years.
- A School Report must be completed by your secondary school counselor or another school official, and must be submitted along with an official, signed transcript from your high school.
- The secondary school counselor evaluation should accompany the high school transcript and School Report.
- A minimum of one official teacher evaluation from someone who has taught you in an academic subject.
- We ask that all applicants submit first marking period (first quarter, midterm, first trimester) or mid-year (second quarter, first semester, second trimester) grades when they become available.
- Testing and English Language Proficiency Requirement.
- SAT or ACT Scores.
International50240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25120 USD per semester during 48 months.
National50240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25120 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.