You spend a lot of time working with professors on innovative research in their fields. We view teaching and research with students as a single unified activity. You might spend your summers working with faculty through the Keck Foundation program or a fellowship funded by the National Science Foundation or the National Institutes of Health. The Biochemistry, Cellular and Molecular Biology program is offered at Connecticut College.
Many students co-author articles in scientific journals with professors and present their work at major research seminars in the United States and abroad. Some go overseas to continue their research, participating in an ongoing collaboration with scientists at the University of Bologna.
Study abroad for a semester or participate in one of the College's own Study Away Teach Away (SATA) programs. Through SATA, you travel to destinations like South Africa or Italy and take classes with a Connecticut College professor and faculty at local universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Molecular Development
- Molecular Cell Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 1651 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School report: includes (1) college counselor recommendation, (2) official secondary school transcript with first term (quarter or trimester) grades for the current academic year and (3) mid-year report with updated grades as soon as they are available
- Two academic teacher recommendations (preferably from junior or senior year)
- Common Application Early Decision Agreement Form for EDI & EDII applicants (signed by ED applicant, college counselor and parent or legal guardian) submitted via your Common Application account
- If English is not your native language: the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE is required.
- All non-US citizens must submit a Certification of Finances for International Students (pdf)
International75315 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 75315 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National75315 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 75315 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.