The Accounting program at Emmanuel College prepares students for the future of accounting by incorporating data tools and analytics throughout the curriculum. Tableau, Alteryx, and Lucidcharts are some of the software tools our students use to inform critical business decisions for organizations.
Learning Goals & Outcomes
At the completion of the Accounting Major, students will:
- Recognize issues of personal and social responsibility in their organizations and communities
- Demonstrate a knowledge base of concepts and analytical tools within accounting and be able to apply this knowledge to problem identification, analysis, and resolution
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing, using concepts and analytical tools from accounting
- Better understand their values, their strengths, their weaknesses and their interests - and be able to apply this self-knowledge to job and career path decisions
- Recognize the value of ongoing professional development and the importance of participating in professional organizations
- Utilize accounting principles and managerial/cost accounting practices
- Integrate international operations into the accounting process
- Understand taxation regulations and auditing practices
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Accounting Internship
- Federal Income Taxes
- Accounting Information Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 1076 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- International Declaration of Finances
- International Student Information Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Application Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Interview (recommended)
International42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.