When you select Digital Media program of Endicott College as your major, you have the choice of two areas of concentration—digital filmmaking and digital journalism. Both share a common core of courses that explore the connection between the functional methods of journalism, such as writing and interviewing, and the applied production skills of filmmaking. Both concentrations provide an opportunity for you to learn how to tell a compelling story through digital platforms while learning to develop your own distinct voice.
With the digital journalism concentration, you’ll foster the values of traditional journalism and apply them to the changing and growing space of film, multimedia, news stories, podcasts, blogs, and streaming media.
In the digital filmmaking concentration, you’ll get hands on learning experiences both in front of and behind the lens while learning how to aesthetically create and tell a story.
An Endicott education means you'll graduate with a degree and a resume.
Whether you pursue graduate school right away, or embark on your career after graduation, we believe that your time at Endicott will prepare you for the next step. Take a look at what our graduates have been up to lately.
- Gatehouse Media
- Peabody Essex Museum
- The Dr. Phil Show
- Regan Communication
- Time Inc.
- Hill Holiday
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Filmmaking
- Multimedia Narrative
- The Contemporary Television Industry
- Writing for the Screen
- TV Studio Production
- Advanced Digital Film Making: Documentary and Narrative
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMedia Management Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 342 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.