Students of the Interior Design-Residential and Commercial program at Bay Path University explore retail, wholesale and specialty aspects of the residential and commercial design industry. In this major, you will:
- Learn to create and transform home and office interiors
- Study historical and contemporary design trends
- Visit design showrooms and meet with product line sales professionals and vendors
- Gain the knowledge and skills necessary to recommend products, take measurements and estimate budgets
- Explore the array of products available in the design marketplace
- Have the opportunity to participate in local show houses and design events
- Interior designer
- Art director
- Fashion designer
- Floral designer
- Industrial manager
- Landscape architect
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business in Society
- Financial Wellness
- Principles of Marketing
- Dynamics of Management
- Organization Development and Change
- Communicating in Business
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management and Policy
- Business Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early Action Admission Application Deadline: December 15th
DisciplinesDesign Interior Design View 938 other Bachelors in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application: Paper, Online, or Common Application
- Official high school transcript from an accredited school or high school equivalency certificate (G.E.D., HiSET or TASC)
International35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35781 USD per year during 48 months.
National35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35781 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Longmeadow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.