Thus this major also provides rigorous and extensive training in mathematics. This major is particularly appropriate for students planning to do graduate work in economics, which frequently demands greater mathematical training than that acquired through the minimum requirements of the Economics major.
Majors in Economics and Mathematics will need an advisor in the Mathematics Department as well as the Economics Department
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Calculus II
- Calculus III
- Intermediate Macro Theory
- Intermediate Micro Theory
- Theoretical Foundations of Political Economy
- Intro to Probability and Statistics
- Linear Algebra
- Analysis and Optimization
- Upper-Level Economics Elective
- Math Elective
- Senior Thesis II
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Actuarial Science View 2078 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- Barnard Writing Supplement
- $75 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver request
- Official high school and college transcripts
- Secondary school report and high school profile
- SAT or ACT scores
- High school counselor letter of recommendation
- Two teacher letters of recommendation
- Mid-year report
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test Score
International58068 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58068 USD per year during 48 months.
National58068 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58068 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.