Students will acquire professional and personal skills not only to succeed in their international business career but also to think creatively, critically, and ethically. Students will learn the importance of working effectively with team members and will develop social awareness and individual responsibility to actively participate in society.
The following are learning outcomes for successful completion of the International Business major from American International College. Students will be able to:
- Discuss the business contents appropriate to their degree
- Discuss the global dimensions of business
- Evaluate the legal and social environment of business
- Utilize quantitative methods to make better financial decisions
- Formulate plans using integrated business concepts
- Create coherent written forms of communication
- Present oral communications in a professional manner
- Evaluate social responsibility issues in business contexts
- Interact professionally as members of teams
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Communications
- Business Law
- Managerial Finance
- Finite Mathematics
- Foundations of Statistics
- Principles of Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
AIC reviews applications on a rolling basis. Once a complete application is received a decision is typically made within two weeks.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 2130 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Standardized test scores (optional)
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- Personal statement (optional)
- English proficiency
- Activities summary
- Personal interviews
International38220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38220 USD per year during 48 months.
National38220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38220 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.