The finance department is also committed to providing all business students with the statistical knowledge and computer expertise necessary to make data-based decisions across all functional areas of business. The BBA in Finance - Financial Management at Western Connecticut State University program emphasizes the development of the analytical, quantitative, statistical, and communication methodologies necessary for success in the financial industry.
A graduate of the Finance Department should be able to :
- Demonstrate knowledge of portfolio management, security valuations, financial statement analysis, and risk-return analysis.
- Demonstrate knowledge of financial planning, long & short term financing , and the functions of financial management.
- Apply basic analytical and quantitative techniques to solve complex problems and make sound financial decisions.
- Utilize computer based analytic methods
- Demonstrate knowledge of domestic and international markets & institutions
- Effectively communicate financial problems and solutions orally and in writing
Officially accredited/recognized by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Western Connecticut State University (WCSU) is a medium-sized (enrollment range: 7,000-7,999 students) coeducational higher education institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Federal Taxation
- Consolidation, Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1080 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Online application
- Medical forms
- Personal Essay explaining your reasons for seeking admission OR on a topic of your choice
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from teachers or employers – OPTIONAL
- Official Test Scores.
- High School and University Diplomas and Transcripts with Foreign Credit Evaluation
- Affidavit of Support
- $50 Non-Refundable Application Fee
International25184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12592 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12592 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State11780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5890 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Danbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.