Occupational Safety and Health from Murray State University provides graduates with real-world skills and experience.
Studying occupational safety and health at Murray State means more than time in the classroom. Internships help you gain hands-on experience in the safety field and prepare you for day-one on the job. Participate in student clubs and professional organizations to grow your leadership skills and network opportunities. Enjoy an abundance of scholarship opportunities available to students in the safety field.
- Accident prevention
- Loss control management and supervision
- Inspection and control of occupational hazards
- Industrial hygiene
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fire and Emergency Preparedness Preplanning
- Hazardous Materials and Emergency Planning
- Environmental and Occupational Health Engineering Tech.
- Prevention of Musculoskeletal Disorders in the Workplace
- OSH Standards
- Physical Agents
- Systems Approach to Hazard Control
- Cooperative Education/Internship
- Safety and Health Program Management and Training
- Engineering and Technical Aspects of Safety
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1609 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Complete at least 30 credit hours of coursework directly applicable to an OSH degree from the OSH University Studies requirements, required core courses, non-restricted OSH classes at the 100-, 200- and 300-levels, and Technical Electives, with a minimum GPA of 2.50
- Earn a C or better in all OSH classes;
- List of Senior Year Courses (if currently in high school)
- Official copy of standardized ACT test score
- Official College Transcript (if taking college classes while in high school)
- You must have received or be receiving a high school diploma or a GED certificate before the term for which you are applying.
- Submit an application for admission with a $40 application fee.
- Transcripts for all years of high school with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Certified translations of the documents
- Proof of Financial Support
- Copy of Passport for applicant and all dependents
- English Language Proficiency
International13920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13920 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National13920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13920 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State9168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9168 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.